Saturday, April 17, 2010

MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #1

This is our first Design Team Challenge and I'm so excited to share the amazing creations we have for you this week! 

This week, the theme is "Graduation".  Anything goes!!  We have cards, gift card holders, layouts and more for graduation.  Please share your creations with us. Enter your name and link to your project in Mr Linky by Friday, April 23rd at Midnight CST.

Check out the what the Design Team has created for you this week...For full details on each project, click here:

Peachy



RAQ


LesleyAnne


Carolyn


Suevan911

Welcome to our blog!

Sheri, Peachy, Raq, Lesleyanne, Carolyn & Sue


4 comments:

Larelyn said...

I'm so excited to see 3 of my favorite card designers and mb buddies as Design Team members. Congratulations, gals. I think you're all wonderful.
Hugs,
Larelyn

ColleenF said...

These are awesome cards ladies. I'll be having to make grad cards soon so thanks for the wonderful inspiration! Hi to Carolyn, Petite and Raquel, you ladies are branching out I see, great job!

Unknown said...

Great Cards

Sandy said...

You couldn't pick a better design team! I have seen four of these talented women's work and they are fantastic! Awesome job lady's!